NSIC Registration FREE Workshop
NSIC is National Small Industries Corporation, it is largely known for its role in procuring raw material in bulk on behalf of small businesses (or MSME). … NSIC is a GOI (Government of India ) institution and is part of Ministry of MSME. MSME refers to Micro, small and medium enterprises.
Use of NSIC : NSIC helps promote, aid and foster the growth of MSME businesses in India by operating various schemes like Single point Registration for Government Purchase, Marketing Support, Performance and Credit Rating Scheme for small industries and more.
Process of NSIC Workshop towards Registration :
- Application Development
- Registration Fee
- Documentation Development
- Inspection Charges
- Site Pre-audit development
- Professional Fee
The following documents are required for obtaining NSIC registration in India:
- Copy of Acknowledgement of MSME registration
- Details of of plant & machinery and raw material with original purchase price
- Performance Statement
- Self-attested copy of ownership documents of the premises or copy of lease deed.
- Declaration/Certificate from the Proprietor/Partner/Director whether or not they have any link with large scale unit(s).
- List of raw materials and finished goods in stock.
- Copy of BIS license, if applicable.
- Copy of ISO 9000 (Optional).
- List of technical personnel employed in production and services.
- Item for which registration required with detailed specification(s)
- Write-up on quality control measures adopted by the firm for ensuring quality of raw material, bought out item (s) for assembly and sub assembly and for products/stores in process and the finished products quality control
- List of quality control equipment and testing facility available in factory
- Copy of type test report from Independent lab, where applicable as mentioned in relevant standard.
- Latest Electricity Bill Copy.
- Audited Balance Sheet, Trading Account and Profit & Loss
- Account for the last 3 years duly signed by the authorized person under his seal.
- Statement showing the Results of Operation for the last 3 years duly signed by Chartered Accountant under his seal.
- Bankers’ Report giving details of financial status of the applicant firm as per Performa “F” of application form.
- Copy of Permanent Account No. (PAN)
- Partnership Deed
- Form ’A’ from Registrar of Firms showing the names of the partners.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
For any query please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode of Payment : Payment