GREEN CAMPUS Certification :
Green Campus certification encourages, builders, developers, owners, architects and consultants to design & construct green buildings thereby enhancing the economic and environmental performance of buildings or campuses.
Construction sector all around the world is growing rapidly, preserving the environment poses a host of challenges. To enable the construction industry environmentally sensitive, Green Campuses concept has been established.SCOPE & PURPOSE :
- Green Campus rating system is designed for both New and Existing Campuses.
- The types of Campuses include Administrative campuses, Convention centers, Educational campuses, Healthcare campuses, Hospitality campuses, IT parks, Industrial parks, Leisure & Recreational campuses, Military campuses, Religious campuses, etc.,
- Buildings within the campus such as new buildings, existing buildings, factory buildings, etc., will be covered under their respective rating programmes.
- Green Campus rating system is broadly classified into two types: New Campuses & Existing Campuses,
- Based on the scope of work, projects can choose any of the above options.
Campuses that would be covered under this rating system include:
- Campuses with multiple buildings and same functionality (Eg: Buildings in IT parks, Administrative campus)
- Campuses with multiple buildings and different functionality (Eg: Buildings in Educational campus, Industrial parks)
- Buildings in a campus owned by single owner
- Buildings in a campus owned by multiple owners
Features of GREEN CAMPUS :
- Green Campus rating system addresses green features under the following categories:
- Site Planning and Management
- Sustainable Transportation
- Water Conservation
- Energy Efficiency
- Material and Resource Management
- Health & Well-being
- Green Education
- Innovation in Design
BENEFITS OF GREEN CAMPUS :
- Green Campus have tremendous benefits, both tangible and intangible.
- Most tangible benefits are reduction in water & energy consumption right from day one of at offices.
- Energy savings could range from 20 – 30 % and water savings around 30 – 50%.
- Intangible benefits of green Office include health & well-being of the occupants, enhancing air quality & promoting biodiversity, safety benefits and conservation of scarce national resources.
- Green Campus rating system is designed for complete Campus of organization.
- Registration Certificate rating awarded for the Green Campus is valid for a period of 3 yrs &
- Surveillance Certificate every year.
- Thereafter, have to apply for re-certification with the prevailing version.
MODE OF PAYMENT : PayuMoney /Paytm / VQMS A/C / Cash / DD / more:
1. VQMS A/C Payment modes or Cash or Others (any)
- Demand Draft / NEFT / Cheque / Credit and Debit Cards.
- DD/Cheque , in the favour of “Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd”, payable- New Delhi.
- Pay A/c : Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd,
- ICICI Bank, A/C No – 003705016847, IFSC Code : ICIC0000037 , Preet Vihar, N.Delhi – 92,
3. Paytm Payment :
For Quick response :