GREEN OFFICE (DEPT.) Certification :
Green Office Certification program was implemented in order to raise awareness, educate, and provide measurable guidelines for greening the office environment.
Green Office Certification is the industrial & corporate development approach which recognizes offices or departments to go green, who outshine in their efforts to restrain negative environmental impacts arising from: energy, waste, transportation and purchasing.
The Green Office Certification approach is aimed at reducing the campus environmental footprint, one office at a time.
SCOPE & PURPOSE :
Purpose is to focus on encouraging behavioral changes that will have a large impact on office water and energy consumption as well as waste reduction.
Green Office Certification program supports, promotes, and recognizes offices that are engaging in sustainable practices. Offices may achieve certification based on the score they receive on a checklist of green office criteria in the following areas:
- Energy & Water Use
- Waste & Recycling; Paper
- Printing & Office Supplies
- Food, Beverages & Dishware
- Sustainability Planning & Leadership.
There are 4 levels of certification, based on how much of the criteria an office completed, allowing offices to be recognized for their current conservation efforts while still providing offices with a goal to work toward:
- BRONZE: 60-74%
- SILVER: 75-84%
- GOLD: 85-94%
- PLATINUM: 95-100%
BENEFITS OF GREEN OFFICE / DEPT.:
- Green Offices have tremendous benefits, both tangible and intangible.
- Most tangible benefits are reduction in water & energy consumption right from day one of at offices.
- Energy savings could range from 20 – 30 % and water savings around 30 – 50%.
- Intangible benefits of green Office include health & well-being of the occupants, enhancing air quality & promoting biodiversity, safety benefits and conservation of scarce national resources.
- Green Office rating system is designed for internal to office working.
- Registration Certificate rating awarded for the Green Office is valid for a period of 3 yrs &
- Surveillance Certificate every year.
- Thereafter, have to apply for re-certification with the prevailing version.
MODE OF PAYMENT : PayuMoney /Paytm / VQMS A/C / Cash / DD / more:
1. VQMS A/C Payment modes or Cash or Others (any)
- Demand Draft / NEFT / Cheque / Credit and Debit Cards.
- DD/Cheque , in the favour of “Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd”, payable- New Delhi.
- Pay A/c : Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd,
- ICICI Bank, A/C No – 003705016847, IFSC Code : ICIC0000037 , Preet Vihar, N.Delhi – 92,
3. Paytm Payment :
For Quick response :