In today’s highly competitive business environment, budget oriented planning or forecast-based planning methods are insufficient for a large corporation to survive and prosper and expansion. The firm must engage in strategic planning for human resource management that clearly defines objectives and assesses both the internal and external situation to formulate strategy, implement the strategy, evaluate the progress, and make adjustments as necessary to stay on track. A simplified view of the strategic planning process can be defined as follows
- HR Planning, HR Mission, Objectives
- Job analysis design
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- Compensation planning and remuneration
- Motivation, welfare, health and safety
- Industrial relations
- METHODS OF JOB ANALYSIS
- Leave Management System
- Orientation and induction… More
Target Participants / Audience
- The target groups members are of HR Managers / Managers / Admin/ Leads / Executives /Any :
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the corporate strategy framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality or performance of any vertical or domain within an organization.
- Professionals who are working in an organization that has adapted PM or Senior Roles as manager and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute in an Quality compliant service management function.
- HR Managers, HR Executives, Finance Managers, Technical/Project Leads, Business Analysts, Any
Expertise of Mentor / Trainers :
- Trainers has sound expertise over working as a HR Manager / HR Mentor / HR Consultant/ HR or project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience in the project implementation & control.
- Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients, in the project management to reduce variation and improve HR productivity.
- Also, possesses expertise in the formation of HR analysis, execution and application of various methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate in successful execution of project with reduced variation.
- In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial project management methods for companies.
Mode of Payment : Payumoney /Paytm / VQMS A/C / Cash / DD / more:
1. VQMS A/C Payment modes or Cash or Others (any)
- Demand Draft / Cheque / Credit and Debit Cards.
- DD/Cheque , in the favour of “Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd”, payable at New Delhi.
- Pay A/c : Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd,
- ICICI Bank, A/C No – 003705016847, IFSC Code : ICIC0000037 , Preet Vihar, N.Delhi – 92,
3. Paytm Payment :
Post Completion of the course :
- Assisting in improving interview skills vis-a-vis six sigma & Quality (Business excellence)
- Provide exclusive counselling in other areas of improvement.
- VQMS assist in professional resume preparation
For Quick response :