The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Infrastructure Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management of Version 3.
Key Learning Objectives
The aim of this course is for each participant to be able to:
- Use the ITIL terminology
- Understand the Process in ITIL v3
- Identify the Goals, Objectives, Metrics & activities for each process.
- Understand how ITIL processes relate to the roles and responsibilities in an IT department
ITIL Training Components
- Service Management as a Practice, Service Lifecycle
- Generic Concepts and Definitions covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition
- Key Principles and Models covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition
- Processes covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition
- Generic Concepts and Definitions covering Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- Key Principles and Models covering Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- Processes covering Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- Functions & Roles
- Technology and Architecture
Target Participants / Audience
- The target groups of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management are:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. IT professionals who are working in an organization that has adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute in an ITIL compliant service management function.
- Software Engineers, Technical/Project Leads, Business Analysts, Project Managers
Mode of Payment
- Cheque to be paid in the favor of “Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd”
- Cash, Credit and Debit Cards.
- Other payment modes could be cash or Demand Draft. (Demand Draft should be made in favor of “Vigorous Quality Management System” payable at ‘Delhi’.)
Expertise of Mentor / Trainers :
- Trainers has sound expertise over working as a IT Manager /ITIL Mentor / ITIL Implementor / PM or project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience in the project implementation & control.
- Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients, manufacturers in the project management to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity.
- Also, possesses expertise in the formation of project analysis, execution and control & application of various methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate in successful execution of project with reduced variation.
- In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial project management methods for companies.
Post completion of the course
- On-Demand assist in resume preparation
- Assisting in improving interview skills
For Quick response :