Lean Manufacturing – is a widely used term in industrial sector.
LEAN certification are the high-in-demand towards waste elimination concepts, with standardization of process flow or workflow or process streamlining for business benefits and plan kaizens using the Lean thinking, tools and concepts at their work arounds.
LEAN is a management methodology meant for driving process improvements in the delivery of goods and services.
It provides businesses with the tools to improve the capability of their business processes.
It is a business process that allows companies to drastically improve their bottom line by designing and monitoring everyday business activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction.
Key concepts and topics covered :
Introduction to LEAN
What is Lean?.
Key Concepts in Lean ,
Relation with organizational excellence.
Lean Tools and Concepts :
• 5S ,
• 5Y’s ,
• Batch processing,
• Flow Processing ,
• Kanban ,
• Just in time concepts,
• Push vs Pull systems,
• Load Leveling,
• Standardizing flow,
• Poka Yoke ,
• Visual Controls , Kaizens ,
• Value Stream Mapping
• Waste Management
• Process Streamlining
• Non-value added activities
• LEAN Roadmap in organizations
• KAIZEN Techniques
Interested Participants or Audiences ?
VQMS specifically designed course, meets the requirements of the following:
• Fresh or exp engineering graduates / MBA’s / Professionals / Job seekers.
• leader of projects in HR/Admin/ Management team of Organizations
• Managers or Future managers including management students
• Quality Assurance Engineers, Team leaders, IT or Non-IT Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Jr /Senior Management
• Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Mode of Payment :
• VQMS Flexible Payment modes are Cash or Others (any)
• Other payment modes are Demand Draft / Cheque / Credit and Debit Cards.
• DD/Cheque to be made in the favour of “Vigorous Quality Management System”, payable at New Delhi.
Post Completion of the course :
• VQMS assist in resume preparation
• Assisting in improving interview skills vis-a-vis six sigma & Quality (Business excellence)
• Provide exclusive counselling in other areas of improvement.
For Quick response :