Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt certified professional is the need of the hr, where the professional should be well versed with six sigma tools, methodology, roles, assignments and six sigma improvements in any projects.
Six sigma is a Statistical Control process of managing defects and deriving improvements out of it, first by identifying defects, removing defects, with the concept of continual improvement.
Six Sigma is a management methodology meant for driving process improvements in the delivery of goods and services.
It provides businesses with the tools to improve the capability of their business processes.
The increase in performance and decrease in process variation leads to defect reduction and vast improvement in revenue or net profits, employee morale and quality of product. It is rapidly becoming a cornerstone philosophy among increasing number of organizations in the world.
It is a business process that allows companies to drastically improve their bottom line by designing and monitoring everyday business activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction.
Key concepts and topics covered :
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- 6 Thinking Hats technique
- Six Sigma Roadmap in organizations
- Project Charter – Business case, Problem Statement, Scope, Goal Statement, Time management
- Process identification – SIPOC / COPIS
- Team Building – RASIC / RACI
- Roles of Six Sigma Team
- DMAIC – Define, measure, analyze, improve, control.
- Tools in Define phase – SIPOC, Project Charter
- Techniques in Measure Phase (Gauge R&R), Data Collection , DCP, Data Stratification
- DPMO, Sigma level calculation , Z-Bench, Process Capability
- Tools and Hypothesis Tests used in Analyze phase – BLR, One sample T Test, Two Sample T Test, ANNOVA, Moods Median, One Sample Sign Test, Maan Whitney, F-Test, Bartlets, Levenses, Test of equi-variances, Chi-Square test,
- Improve phase tools – QFD, FMEA, Severity, Occurrence, Detection, Risk strategy, RPN, CAPA
- Control Charts (for controlling special cause variation) – U chart, C-chart, P-chart, NP-Chart, and all types of testing for identifying controls.
- Communication – Stakeholder managements and roles allocations
- Presentation and Team Effectiveness
- Change Management
Interested Participants or Audiences ?
VQMS specifically designed course, meets the requirements of the following:
- Fresh or exp (0-3+ yrs) engineering graduates / MBA’s / Professionals / Job seekers.
- leader of projects in HR/Admin/ Management team of Organizations
- Managers or Future managers including management students
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Team leaders, IT or Non-IT Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Jr /Senior Management
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Mode of Payment : Payumoney /Paytm / VQMS A/C / Cash / DD / more:
1. VQMS A/C Payment modes or Cash or Others (any)
- Demand Draft / Cheque / Credit and Debit Cards.
- DD/Cheque , in the favour of “Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd”, payable at New Delhi.
- Pay A/c : Vigorous Quality Management System Pvt Ltd,
- ICICI Bank, A/C No – 003705016847, IFSC Code : ICIC0000037 , Preet Vihar, N.Delhi – 92,
3. Paytm Payment :
For Quick response :