Six Sigma Master Black Belt
OVERVIEW consist of learning and Certification as a basic need for Sr. Management Position.
- Identifying the Need of MBB,
- Review of key Black Belt topics,
- Roadmap of Six Sigma implementation in org,
- Selecting the right projects,
- Six Sigma key elements – Six Sigma elements where Black Belts and Green Belts commonly need, help,
- Business Process Reengineering,
- Advanced concepts in Sampling,
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis,
- RTY calculations,
- Teachings of Quality Gurus
- CHANGE Management consists of Change Management Essentials,
- LEADERSHIP consists of initiatives by different roles,
- Creating and managing project dashboards,
- How to manage multiple projects,.
Teaching consists of Learning Styles, Identifying yours and participants learning styles and its impact.
Facilitation skills : Key elements in Facilitation, Practice sessions on facilitating discussions
Advanced DMAIC :
- When to change alpha and beta risk values,
- Logistic Regression,
- Multiple Regression
- Best Subsets,
- Multiple regression with attribute Xs,
- Response Surface Methodology,
- Fractional Factorial,
- Dealing with Non Normal Data and transformations
- Non Parametric Tests,
- Distribution fitting
- Various types of distributions and
- applicability to specific situations,
- Control Charts – Special Charts.
DFSS TOOLS :
- Introduction to DFSS,
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD),
- innovation techniques
LEAN TOPICS (ADVANCED) Value Stream Mapping advanced exercise,
- House of Lean (JIT, JIDOKA, Heijunka),
- Takt time,
- Integrating Lean with Six Sigma,
- Integrating Lean Six Sigma with other approaches.
Interested Participants or Audiences ?
VQMS specifically designed course, meets the requirements of the following:
- Leaders having sound experience in any industry, with functional expertise of any domain.
- Highy experienced HR/Admin/ Management team of Organizations
- Future senior managers (MBA’s) or Heads of any domain or vertical
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, IT or Non-IT Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
Mode of Payment :
- VQMS Flexible Payment modes are Cash or Others (any)
- Other payment modes are Demand Draft / Cheque / Credit and Debit Cards.
- DD/Cheque to be made in the favour of “Vigorous Quality Management System”, payable at New Delhi.
Post Completion of the course :
- VQMS assist in resume preparation
- Assisting in improving interview skills vis-a-vis six sigma & Quality (Business excellence)
- Provide exclusive counselling in other areas of improvement.
For Quick response :