VQMS (Vigorous Quality Management System), is a team of highly experienced and acknowledged experts in the field of the Training, Consultation and Outsourcing services for national and international boundaries in Lean Six Sigma, Quality & Processes Management and other Corporate boundaries (Corporate Governance Management).
CORE MANAGEMENT TEAM
* Dr. R. Prakash Director
* Adv. V.K.Gupta Vice President – Legal
* Mr. G. Atish Non-Executive Director
* Adv. Anuj Goel Principal Consultant – Director
* Mr. Sarvesh Sharma Co-ordinator
* Mrs. Meenu Asst. Director (HR & Communication)
* Dr. Ramanath Nayak Sr. Consultant – Public Policy Expert-NGO
* Adv. Ashok Kumar Kushwaha Manager – Legal and Compliance
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
* Mr. Rajiv Goel Advisory Board Member – Quality Compliance and certifications
* R. Prakash Advisory Board Member – Quality Compliance and certifications
* Adv. Anuj Goel Advisory Board Member – Quality Compliance and certifications
ADVISORY PANEL BOARD MEMBER
* Vikrant Gupta Advisory Panel Board Member – Corporate Relation
* Rajvir Singh Chauhan Advisory Panel Board Member – Public Relation
* Mr. Rajiv Purkayastha Advisory Panel Member – Quality and Certifications
* Mr. Sanjay Kalariya Advisory Panel BoardMember – Quality and Certifications
List of Lecturers : Consultant : Visiting Consultants : Advisor : Sr. Consultants : Trainers : Ass. Professors :
Puneet holds sound experience of 7+ yrs into diversified verticals and domains like Quality, Operations Management, Marketing, Communications, Relationship Management, Sales and BDM
His previous achievements was been associated with groups like Fun First Funtronics UKB Electronics
Puneet is an active professional and Educationist & holds various degrees and diplomas like MBA, Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, ISO, ISMS
Rohit is presently associated with VQMS as Visiting Consultant with roles towards Training, Consulting, BDM,Communication Management.
Dr. Ankur :
Dr. Ankur holds sound working experience of 7+ years in Pharma management and Administration including regulatory affairs.
He presently holds the position as Manager – Regulatory Affairs at Indore, MP.
He is an active Educationist, & holds Master in Pharma, MPhil and Phd in Pharma also hold various Diploma and Certificates in Quality like ISO, Lean Six Sigma, ISMS
He is presently associated with VQMS as visiting consultant for Business excellence and management.
Mr. Ashwini Sinha
Ashwini holds sound experience of 10+ yrs into diversified verticals and domains like Operation management, Business development, process excellence, Quality Management and Business excellence.
He is Presently associated with Accenture, Noida as Operation Manager
He previous achievements was, been associated with groups like GE Healthcare, HSBC global
Ashwini is an active Educationist, & holds various degrees and diplomas like MBA, Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt expert, ISO, ISO 27001
Ashwini is presently associated with VQMS as visiting Consultant for Lean Six Sigma & IT Quality management.
Rohit holds sound experience of 5+ yrs into diversified verticals and domains like Operations Management, Marketing, Communications, Relationship Management, Sales and BDM
His previous achievements was been associated with groups like EXL sez bpo solutions Ltd., EXL Service
Rohit is an active professional and Educationist & holds various degrees and diplomas like BCom, Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, ISO, ISMS
Rohit is presently associated with VQMS as Consultant with roles towards Marketing, BDM,Communication Management and Training.
Raby holds sound experience of 8+ yrs into diversified verticals and domains like Marketing, Relationship Management, Sales, Quality Management and Business excellence.
He is Presently associated with Standard Chartered Bank, New Delhi as Risk Management
His previous achievements was, been associated with groups like GE Healthcare, HSBC global
Raby is an active Educationist, & holds various degrees and diplomas like MBA (IIM Calcutta), Financial Risk Manager (FRM Certified), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA-I &II), Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt expert, ISO, ISMS
Raby is presently associated with VQMS as visiting Consultant for Lean Six Sigma & IT Quality management.
Dr. Charu holds sound experience of 7+ yrs into diversified verticals and domains like patents, copyrights, trademark, designs and Trainings.
She is Presently associated with AMITY University, Noida as Professor
Her wide achievements are : she has written near to 50 Patents, written and published Articles at international journals, published papers over journals, hold govt funded projects
Dr. Charu is an active Educationist, & holds various degrees and diplomas like MSc, MPhil, Phd and various certificates
She is presently associated with VQMS as visiting Consultant for Intellectual Property domain.
Mr. Atul Kumar
Atul holds sound experience of 7+ yrs into diversified verticals and domains like Operation management, Business development, process excellence, Quality Management and Business excellence.
He was associated with Excel Services, Noida into process excellence / operation excellence.
Atul is an active Educationist, & holds various degrees and diplomas like Graduation, MCom,MBA, Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt expert, ISO, ISO 27001
Atul is presently associated with VQMS as Visiting consultant for Lean Six Sigma & IT Quality management.
Mr. Sunil Gupta :
Mr. Sunil holds sound working experience of 5+ years in various IT Industries for software development and project management .
He is an active Educationist, & holds BCA, MCA, and diploma in .NET Certifications.
Presently associated with Pyramid IT Consulting as consultant in Software development / Project management.
Presently associated with VQMS as visiting consultant for trainings for Web developments & application management.
He was previously associated with companies like Netprofit cyber works Pvt Ltd, Solution Digitas.
Mr. Vijay Rana :
Mr. vijay hold sound working experience of 5+ years in various software development companies of repute.
Vijay is presently associated with HCL Technologies as consultant in Software development / Project management.
He is an active Educationist, & holds academic qualifications as BSc., MCA.
He is presently associated with VQMS as visiting consultant for trainings, Web developments and projects managements.
He was previously associated with companies like Impetus india Pvt Ltd, Dell india Pvt Ltd.
As per se, there is a strong urge in our society to come out century old saying “Developing Country” as a brand image to “Developed Country” status. To become developed country, we must have strong competitive edge in these two broad domains. Legality or Law used to be the benchmark for “Developed Country” and Quality is very essential tool to achieve this for future sustenance.
Our core leadership group comprises a team of corporate governance experts (Mentor, Trainer, Implementer, Educator, Knowledge booster & service providers) and experienced minds committed to the idea of giving knowledge and customer satisfaction for end users. This core group brings with it experience in terms of both business strategy as well as customer satisfaction across the globe.
One of the strongest reasons for our rapid growth has been the continuous dedication and strength of our team. What started off with just a vision has today led to a consolidated group of professionals working closely to translate the vision into concrete functionality leading, in turn, to sustained ROI for a client group that today spans the entire globe. Our core team includes the following people:
Team Expertise of “Trainers and Consultants”
At VQMS, Our competency is derived from rapid performance-based, industry-tailored and Corporate Governance – enabled consultants and training services delivered by our team of experts. Our professionals are grouped by industry focus and deliver customised solutions to the clients.
Our professional acumen and knowledge management systems enable the delivery of informed and timely services to clients or end users.
- At VQMS, Team consists of qualified professionals with certification like Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts, Black Belts, Green Belts, ITIL Certified, Lead Auditors onto IT standard frameworks with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- At VQMS, Team consists of professionals with Graduation & Post graduation in relevant fields with utmost expertise over quality.
- We have developed and delivered some of the best Team Building and Problem Solving Training Programs.
- Our broad knowledge base and mix of expertise allows to assist clients from various needs analysis, strategic planning to implementation of programs such as Lean, Six Sigma, CMMi-3/5, TQM, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, etc.
- That support effective team environments, which in turn enables clients to engage in continuous improvement activities and best practices (Total Quality).
Benefits at VQMS :
VQMS corporate governance concept consist of Consulting & Training Certification program (Lean Six Sigma Management or other corporate Quality domains, both individuals as well as on-shore corporate sites location, with interactive sessions providing multi -sensory impact throughout the program. The methodology is the biggest differentiator in our programs.
Exclusive Benefits for Corporates under corporate Training & Consulting :
- Exclusive Training by Most experienced and respected trainers and consultants
- Highest recognition and respect across sectors with updated programs with latest inputs
- Training and facilitation methodology with Multi-sensory impact.
- Complete Range of programs from yellow belt up to Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt,
- Regular corporate mentoring and corporate training programs in various cities
- Unique after training support through very active web based forum and group activities
- Six Sigma and Lean Implementation follow-up with powerful Top/ Senior Management
Workshops within organizations for corporate as well as individuals
- Concentrated Project completion support and certification at no additional cost (for Six Sigma candidates).
- Conducted only by trainers with cross industry implementation and leadership experience.
Exclusive Benefits for Individuals at VQMS Labs (Training Centre’s ) :
- Exclusive trainings for professionals and career seekers in Business / Process excellence.
- No extended batch (bet 3-5 persons at max), dedicated and concentrated trainings.
- After training completion support
- Professional CV preparation
- Industrial projects (Dummy) / industrial projects, hands on practice
- Morale booster for career enthusiasts
- Corporate communication understandings in various events and trainings conducted.
- Interview preparation for individuals (exclusive sessions) based on demand
- After course completion support for their alluminee .
- Special Internship facilitation programs for aspiring candidates as per availability.
Special BONANZA Benefits at VQMS Labs (Training centre’s at India) for :
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (discounts)
- Women candidates (Divorces )
- Ward of Defense / Retd persons (Son / Daughter )
- Defense personnel Serving in Defense / Paramilitary forces.
- Handicap Or any person as decided by Management.
[ Note : Pl submit relevant doc for necessary discounts in this regards ]
Adopted Tools and Techniques
VQMS group members, Years of experience led to redefine a set of processes, procedures, tools for consulting and training, that allow to quickly and efficiently prepare our client organizations for various quality standards and best practices like Lean, Six Sigma, CMMi, ISO trainings and other international quality training certification.
As no two management systems are alike, we customize our tools and techniques to reflect the achievements of individuals or client’s organization.
Our quality training courses emphasize Lean, Six Sigma, CMMi, ITIL, ISO and other quality standards also other corporate domain trainings, for corporates as well as individuals based requirements, which are customized as per client’s requirements.
In addition, our training program includes classroom instruction and internal auditing training at the client’s facility so that trainees learn from the relevancy of their own facility and at the same time satisfy the requirement of an internal audit.
Our Conceptualized & Systematic client serving Approach
In our efforts to provide our client company with the desired services, we ensure to upgrade ourselves with the respective industry trends & developments. Further, we come to common parlance with our clients regarding their requirements & our services.
After the whole process of consultation & implementation is planned & decided by both parties, we seamlessly integrate ourselves with the client company’s existing teams.
At VQMS, We ensure that our client considers our team of consultants & trainers as an extension of their staff dedicated to the creation, implementation and maintenance of the companies quality management system. Our management programmes & on-going services are designed to minimize any disruption in the day-to-day operations of the client company.
We hold extensive knowledge on organizational behaviour patterns and are an effective counsellor & trainer to the employees. These attributes enhance our capability to induce quality control changes comfortably into the on-going work process.
Comprehensively, “Simple & Effective” is our philosophy and practice, to create a simple yet effective quality management system. The effectiveness of the system is measured by its ability to achieve continual improvement and enhance customer satisfaction. We provide our client company with the documentation, training and tools necessary to monitor, measure and improve the effectiveness of the system.