Make in India
VQMS – provides FREE workshop and session to new entrepreneurs and industry start-ups to get facilitated by Various Govt . Schemes also how Start-ups can utilize various international standards towards their Organizational branding..
- MSME – Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Udhyam Registration
- NSIC – National Small Industries Corporation
- GEM – Govt. E-Marketplace for digital or E-Tendering Platform
- QCI – Quality Council of India
- FSSAI – Food Liscence or Registration
- Digital Certification
- Planning, Budgeting, Execution of Start-ups
- ISO 9001 QMS and all ISO related Certifications
- Consulting and Implementation of Quality Standards
- Internal Auditing at Industries , their benefits towards organizational growth & Development.
- Brand Development of an Start-up .
- Financial Funding , Govt Subsidies and more
- CE Marking for Product recognition and quality enhancement at wider networks.
- Food Quality Standardization – ISO 22000 Certifications
- Manufacturing Industries – IATF or TS-16949 standardization
- …. more
The make in India campaign will lead to an increase in exports and manufacturing. An increase in exports will improve the economy and India will be transformed into a global hub of manufacturing through global investment using the current technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Startup India Scheme
The start-up must be registered as a Private Company, LLP or Partnership Firm:
The start-up must not be a product of restructuring:
The Startup must not be older than 5 years:
Annual turnover of the start-up must not be more Rs. 25 crores:
The business must be involved in a new product or service:
Steps to start a startup
Step 1 – Push the “Idea” Envelope (Create, Develop and Test) Create. …
Step 2 – Product Team and Traction. Product. …
Step 3 – Create your pitch. This is extremely crucial for yourself to get any funds. …
Step 4 – Funding – WHAT! You have reached that stage where you can start approaching investors now.
Please visit MENU for various types of Industrial Services .
For any query please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org