#HR #HumanResource #HRProfessinoals #HRCertifications #HRCareer #HRJobs
In today’s highly competitive business environment, budget oriented planning or forecast-based planning methods are insufficient for a large corporation to survive and prosper and expansion.
The firm must engage in strategic planning for human resource management that clearly defines objectives and assesses both the internal and external situation to formulate strategy, implement the strategy, evaluate the progress, and make adjustments as necessary to stay on track. A simplified view of the strategic planning process can be defined as follows
- HR Planning, HR Mission, Objectives
- Job analysis design
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- Compensation planning and remuneration
- Motivation, welfare, health and safety
- Industrial relations
- METHODS OF JOB ANALYSIS
- Leave Management System
- Orientation and induction… More
Target Participants / Audience
- The target groups members are of HR Managers / Managers / Admin/ Leads / Executives /Any :
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the corporate strategy framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality or performance of any vertical or domain within an organization.
- Professionals who are working in an organization that has adapted PM or Senior Roles as manager and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute in an Quality compliant service management function.
- HR Managers, HR Executives, Finance Managers, Technical/Project Leads, Business Analysts, Any
Post Completion of the course :
- Assisting in improving interview skills vis-a-vis six sigma & Quality (Business excellence)
- Provide exclusive counselling in other areas of improvement.
- VQMS assist in professional resume preparation
For any query please mail at [email protected]
Mode of Payment : Payment
For Quick response :