Business Analyst Training
Business analyst (BA) is someone who analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
- What Are Business Analysts¿and Why Are They Needed?
- The Business Analyst in the Organization
- Business Analysis through Life Cycles
- Strategic Planning
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Analysis and Specification
- Requirements Documentation, Validation, and Management
- Business Solution Delivery, Operation, and Maintenance
- Requirements Engineering Considerations
- The Grooming of the Business Analyst
- A Business Analysis Maturity Model
Target Participants / Audience
- The target groups of the Engineering / MBA/ PGDM / MCA / Business management.
- Software Engineers, Technical/Project Leads, Business Analysts, Project Managers
Expertise of Mentor / Trainers :
- Trainers has sound expertise over working as a Business Analyst / Director / Sr. Management / PM or project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience in the Business Analysis.
- Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients, manufacturers in the project management to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity.
- Also, possesses expertise in the formation of project analysis, execution and control & application of various methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate in successful execution of project with reduced variation.
- In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial project management methods for companies.
Post the completion of the course
- On-Demand assist in resume preparation
- Assisting in improving interview skills
For any query please mail at [email protected]