School Accreditation Features towards Quality – School Management System
- Schools plays a very important and crucial role in shaping not only individual, but whole society and nation
- Accreditation palys a very important role in your institutions building and Brand image
- Accreditation distinguished students to make your mind in selecting the Schools for studies
- Accreditations helps institutions to create market value among competitors
- In the coming times, Govt. is paying much emphasis towards quality education which can only be possible through Accreditation.
Accreditations – is a Quality management system standard used globally to have a standard, towards maintaining standard for School Management System and as per quality standards. It is used to establish and update your School’s or Institutions Quality Management System (QMS).
World wide – every Govt. is paying much emphasis towards delivering Quality education to chidlrens , which can only be possible with Quality Standard or Accreditations.
Accreditations standards relates to School Management Systems and is designed to help Insitution ensure they meet the needs of Customers / Students and other Stakeholders. Accreditation is a very basic standard, helps in establisinig processes and procedures.
Accreditations gives upper edge for being certified in this competitive market.
Need of ACCREDITATION ? :
As in present scenario education system standard is declining day-by-day. whereby, school are becoming a machine towards achieving business targets for revenue generation, also, Schools systems are expanding in a very drastic manner, without delivering the right quality education to the society.
International ACCREDITATION ? :
International Accreditation Organization is the accrediting body from US, would be the international body towards accreditation. As in present scenario education system standard is declining day-by-day. whereby, school are becoming a machine towards achieving business targets for revenue generation, also, Schools systems are expanding in a very drastic manner, without delivering the right quality education to the society.
Eligibility for VQMS ACCREDITATION ? :
- Play-Schools, Schools, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools.. Any
- Academy : Trade based schools, Music Centre’s, Sports Schools, Arts Design Schools,
Various Benefits towards VQMS ACCREDITATION ? :
- Certificate of Accreditation based on thorough evaluation with seal.
- Attracting educated parents who knows the value of Accreditation from accredited body.
- Accredited schools can use logo at fest programs based certifications.
- More Branding and International Recognition towards Quality Education System.
- Best practices in the field of School Quality education deliverables or following best quality standard on being Accredited.
- Getting competitive edge among competitors in adopting Quality education compliance standards (through Accreditation).
- Preferred Listing on VQMS TM website
- VQMS TM Blog Entry
- Advertisement in Official VQMS TM Magazine
- Conducting Train-the-Trainer International program
- Subscription to Official VQMSTM Magazine
- Routine awards for students as per discussion with the Institutions
- Awarding students for winning specific competition at Schools
- One Update on every Social Media platforms & Channel
- One News Release in the VQMSTM Newsletter
- VQMSTM – Assign Accreditation officer for routine gap analysis
- 2 Page Interview of the Institution’s Chairman in VQMSTM Accreditor Magazine or VQMSTM Website
- Online Promotion of your Institute
- Access to Annual seminars held by VQMTM.
- Value of Money towards framing a Institution System , by being Accredited.
Process of ACCREDITATION for Schools ?
- Pl send requirements or a mail proposal at INFO@VQMS.CO.IN
- For any query, Please call at office numbers
- Awareness Training Session towards Accreditation from VQMSTM to School Management (Faculty, Admin Staff, Management Staff … any).
- Preparing School towards Accreditation and further Assessment from International Body.
- Gap analysis towards Accreditation (for the schools)
- Final assessment from the Accreditation body.
Activities performed under School Accreditation :
- Workshop-Training towards school Accreditation
- School Accreditation Consulting and Implementations
- Assessment visits (Inspection) towards Accreditation
Following outcomes towards School Accreditations :
- Customer Satisfaction
- Determine the needs and expectations of customers
- Determine the capability of process for customers, as per basic processes implementation
- Establish policies, objectives and a work environment
- Necessary to motivate people to satisfy these needs
- Design, implement and manage a system of inter-related processes to implement the policy and attain the objectives
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of each process in fulfilling its objectives, and
- Pursue the continual improvement of the system from an objective evaluation of its performance
Expertise towards School Accreditation :
- Internationally Accredited and Certifed Assessor, Consultant, Trainer,
- Lead Consultants has sound expertise over working as a Principal Consultants / Quality Consultants /PM or project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience over accreditation, project implementation & control.
- Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients in the project management to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity.
- Also, possesses expertise in the formation of project analysis, execution and control & application of various methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate in successful execution of project with reduced variation.
- In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial project management methods for companies.
For any query please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode of Payment : Payment