Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Six Sigma Master Black Belt – are widely known organizational requirement for Sr. management positions.
Master Black belt are those certified managers who plan, mentor, leads Black Belt mangers .
The increase in performance and decrease in process variation leads to defect reduction and vast improvement in revenue or net profits, employee morale and quality of product. It is rapidly becoming a cornerstone philosophy among increasing number of organizations in the world.
It is a business process that allows companies to drastically improve their bottom line by designing and monitoring everyday business activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction.
OVERVIEW consist of learning and Certification as a basic need for Sr. Management Position.
- Identifying the Need of MBB,
- Review of key Black Belt topics,
- Roadmap of Six Sigma implementation in org,
- Selecting the right projects,
- Six Sigma key elements – Six Sigma elements where Black Belts and Green Belts commonly need, help,
- Business Process Reengineering,
- Advanced concepts in Sampling,
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis,
- RTY calculations,
- Teachings of Quality Gurus
- CHANGE Management consists of Change Management Essentials,
- LEADERSHIP consists of initiatives by different roles,
- Creating and managing project dashboards,
- How to manage multiple projects,.
Teaching consists of Learning Styles, Identifying yours and participants learning styles and its impact.
Facilitation skills : Key elements in Facilitation, Practice sessions on facilitating discussions
Advanced DMAIC :
- When to change alpha and beta risk values,
- Logistic Regression,
- Multiple Regression
- Best Subsets,
- Multiple regression with attribute Xs,
- Response Surface Methodology,
- Fractional Factorial,
- Dealing with Non Normal Data and transformations
- Non Parametric Tests,
- Distribution fitting
- Various types of distributions and
- applicability to specific situations,
- Control Charts – Special Charts.
DFSS TOOLS :
- Introduction to DFSS,
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD),
- innovation techniques
LEAN TOPICS (ADVANCED) Value Stream Mapping advanced exercise,
- House of Lean (JIT, JIDOKA, Heijunka),
- Takt time,
- Integrating Lean with Six Sigma,
- Integrating Lean Six Sigma with other approaches.
Interested Participants or Audiences ?
VQMS specifically designed course, meets the requirements of the following:
- Leaders having sound experience in any industry, with functional expertise of any domain.
- Highy experienced HR/Admin/ Management team of Organizations
- Future senior managers (MBA’s) or Heads of any domain or vertical
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, IT or Non-IT Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
For any query please mail at email@example.com
Mode of Payment : Payment
For Quick response :