GREEN CAMPUS Certification :
#GreenCertification #GreenCampus #GreenCampusCertifications
Necessary Credit Requirement Under NAAC Accreditation Process
Green Campus certification encourages, builders, developers, owners, architects and consultants to design & construct green buildings thereby enhancing the economic and environmental performance of buildings or campuses.
Green audit is a widely used best practice towards institutional growth and development, considering futuristic benefits with revenue mapped model.
NAAC accreditation is mandatory for all the higher learning institutes, particularly state universities. Without NAAC accreditation, universities are not eligible for UGC grants, RUSA grants, financial aid etc. On the other hand, NAAC accreditation determines the quality of the institute in terms of education, infrastructure, research, teaching & learning etc. Institutes with top NAAC grades such as ‘A++’, ‘A+’ and ‘A’ are most sought-after institutes, as they offer high-quality education. On the other, all the recognized institutes of UGC must apply for NBA/ NAAC/ any other accreditation after the completion of the first or second batch of courses.
Green Audit is assigned to the Criteria 7 of NAAC, National Assessment and Accreditation Council which is a self-governing organization of India that declares the institutions as Grade A, Grade B or Grade C according to the scores assigned at the time of accreditation.
Stages of Green Audit
- Plan the audit
- Select the audit team
- Schedule the audit facility
- Acquire the background information Visit the site On-site
During Audit Process on Site :
- Understand the scope of audit
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the internal controls
- Conduct the audit
- Evaluate the observations of audit program
- Prepare a report of the observations side by side
Report Preparation :
- Produce a draft report of the data collected
- Produce a final report of the observations and the inference with accuracy
- Distribute the final report to the management
- Prepare an action plan to overcome the flaws Keep a watch on the action plan
Benefits of Green Audit :
There’s an holistic growth and futuristic development through green audit process. If Green Audit is enforced in an effective way then there are many advantages that could be adopted from it.
- Green Audit could help to shield the environment
- Recognize the cost saving methods through waste minimizing and managing strategies
- Point out prevailing and forthcoming complications
- Authenticate conformity with the implemented laws Empower the organizations to frame a better environmental performance
- It portrays a good image of a company which helps building better relationships with the group of stakeholders
- Enhance the alertness for environmental guidelines and duties.
Construction sector all around the world is growing rapidly, preserving the environment poses a host of challenges. To enable the construction industry environmentally sensitive, Green Campuses concept has been established.
SCOPE & PURPOSE :
- Green Campus rating system is designed for both New and Existing Campuses.
- The types of Campuses include Administrative campuses, Convention centers, Educational campuses, Healthcare campuses, Hospitality campuses, IT parks, Industrial parks, Leisure & Recreational campuses, Military campuses, Religious campuses, etc.,
- Buildings within the campus such as new buildings, existing buildings, factory buildings, etc., will be covered under their respective rating programmes.
- Green Campus rating system is broadly classified into two types: New Campuses & Existing Campuses,
- Based on the scope of work, projects can choose any of the above options.
Campuses that would be covered under this rating system include:
- Campuses with multiple buildings and same functionality (Eg: Buildings in IT parks, Administrative campus)
- Campuses with multiple buildings and different functionality (Eg: Buildings in Educational campus, Industrial parks)
- Buildings in a campus owned by single owner
- Buildings in a campus owned by multiple owners
Features of GREEN CAMPUS :
- Green Campus rating system addresses green features under the following categories:
- Site Planning and Management
- Material and Resource Management
- Health & Well-being
- Green Education
- Innovation in Design
BENEFITS OF GREEN CAMPUS :
- Green Campus have tremendous benefits, both tangible and intangible.
- Most tangible benefits are reduction in water & energy consumption right from day one of at offices.
- Energy savings could range from 20 – 30 % and water savings around 30 – 50%.
- Intangible benefits of green Office include health & well-being of the occupants, enhancing air quality & promoting biodiversity, safety benefits and conservation of scarce national resources.
- Green Campus rating system is designed for complete Campus of organization.
- Registration Certificate rating awarded for the Green Campus is valid for a period of 3 yrs &
- Surveillance Certificate every year.
- Thereafter, have to apply for re-certification with the prevailing version.
For any query please mail at email@example.com
Mode of Payment : Payment
For Quick response :