#Institutions #Accreditations #Affiliations #Governance #Standardization #Schools
Institutions Accreditation Features towards Quality & Governance – Institutions Management System
- Institutions plays a very important and crucial role in shaping not only individual, but whole society and nation
- Accreditation plays a very important role in your institutions building and Brand image
- Accreditation distinguished students to make your mind in selecting the Institutions for studies
- Accreditations helps institutions to create market value among competitors
- In the coming times, Govt. is paying much emphasis towards quality education which can only be possible through Accreditation.
Accreditations standards relates to Institutions Management Systems and is designed to help Instiution, to ensure , that they meet the needs of Customers / Students and other Stakeholders.
Accreditation is a very basic standard, helps in establishing processes and procedures.
Accreditation gives upper edge for being certified in this competitive market.
Who comes under INSTITUTIONS ?
- Institutions consists of Small level training Institutes, Academy, Tution Bureau,
- can be Music Training Institutions, Sports Institutions,
Need of ACCREDITATION ? :
As in present scenario education system standard is declining day-by-day. whereby, Institutions are becoming a machine towards achieving business targets for revenue generation, also, Institutions systems are expanding in a very drastic manner, without delivering the right quality education to the society.
International ACCREDITATION ? :
International Accreditation Organization is the accrediting body from US, would be the international body towards accreditation. As in present scenario education system standard is declining day-by-day. whereby, Institutions are becoming a machine towards achieving business targets for revenue generation, also, Institutions systems are expanding in a very drastic manner, without delivering the right quality education to the society.
Benefits of ACCREDITATION ? :
- Attracting educated parents who knows the value of Accreditation from accredited body.
- Using VQMSTM logo at cultural fest programs based certifications.
- More Branding and International Recognition towards Quality Education System.
- Best practices in the field of Institutions Quality education deliverables or following best quality standard on being Accredited.
- Getting competitive edge among competitors in adopting Quality education compliance standards (through Accreditation).
- Preferred Listing on VQMS TMwebsite
- VQMSTM Blog Entry
- Advertisement in Official VQMS TMMagazine
- Conducting Train-the-Trainer International program
- Subscription to Official VQMS TMMagazine
- Routine awards for students as per discussion with the Institutions
- Awarding students for winning specific competition at Institutions
- One Update on every Social Media Channel
- One News Release in the VQMS TMNewsletter
- Co-branded profile on VQMSTM
- VQMSTM – Assign Accreditation officer for routine gap analysis
- 2 Page Interview of the Institution’s Chairman in VQMSTM Accreditor Magazine or VQMSTM Website
- Online Promotion of your Institute
- Access to Annual seminars held by VQMSTM.
- Value of Money towards framing a Institution System , by being Accredited.
Process of ACCREDITATION for Institutions ?
- Pl send requirements or a mail proposal at INFO@VQMS.CO.IN
- For any query, Please call at office numbers
- Awareness Training Session towards Accreditation from VQMSTM to Institutions Management (Faculty, Admin Staff, Management Staff … any).
- Preparing Institutions towards Accreditation and further Assessment from International Body.
- Gap analysis towards Accreditation (for the Institutions)
- Final assessment visit by ASSESSOR.
Activities performed under Institutions Accreditation :
- Workshop-Training towards Institutions Accreditations
- Institutions Accreditation Consulting and Implementations
- Assessment visits (Inspection) towards Accreditation
Following outcomes towards Institutions Accreditations :
- Customer Satisfaction
- Determine the needs and expectations of customers
- Determine the capability of process for customers, as per basic processes implementation
- Establish policies, objectives and a work environment
- Necessary to motivate people to satisfy these needs
- Design, implement and manage a system of inter-related processes to implement the policy and attain the objectives
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of each process in fulfilling its objectives, and
- Pursue the continual improvement of the system from an objective evaluation of its performance
Expertise towards Institutions Accreditation :
Internationally Accredited and Certifed Trainer, Lead Consultants has sound expertise over working as a Principal Consultants / Quality Consultants /PM or project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience in the project implementation & control.
Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients, manufacturers in the project management to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity.
Also, possesses expertise in the formation of project analysis, execution and control & application of various methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate in successful execution of project with reduced variation.
In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial project management methods for companies.
For any query please mail at email@example.com
Mode of Payment : Payment
For Quick response :