Lean Six Sigma Implementation at Industries
# Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Green Belt – Black Belt – Master Black Belt
# Lean & Advance LEAN Certification
Six Sigma certified professional is the need of every manufacturing & corporate organization , where the professional should be well versed with six sigma tools, methodology, roles, assignments and six sigma improvements in any projects.
Six sigma is a Statistical Control process of managing defects and deriving improvements out of it, first by identifying defects, removing defects, with the concept of continual improvement.
Six Sigma is a management methodology meant for driving process improvements in the delivery of goods and services. It provides businesses with the tools to improve the capability of their business processes.
The increase in performance and decrease in process variation leads to defect reduction and vast improvement in revenue or net profits, employee morale and quality of product. It is rapidly becoming a cornerstone philosophy among increasing number of organizations in the world.
It is a business process that allows companies to drastically improve their bottom line by designing and monitoring everyday business activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction.
Industries widely using LEAN Six Sigma Practices :
- Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, BPO, KPO, Services, IT, Engineering … more.
Why LEAN Six Sigma practices preferred :
- Works defect Free, Variations free, Organization capability development,
- Professional Capability building, Waste free working, process streamlining,
- innovation management ….. more
Some of the Key concepts & Basic Tools of Lean SIX SIGMA consists of :
- Introduction to Six Sigma, 6 Thinking Hats technique
- Six Sigma Roadmap in organizations, Roles of Six Sigma Team
- DMAIC – Define, measure, analyze, improve, control.
- Tools in Define phase – SIPOC, Project Charter
- Techniques in Measure Phase (Gauge R&R), Data Collection , DCP, Data Stratification
- DPMO, Sigma level calculation , Process Capability
- Tools and Hypothesis Tests
- Improve phase tools – QFD, FMEA, Severity, Occurrence, Detection, Risk strategy, RPN, CAPA
- Control Charts (for controlling special cause variation) –
- Communication – Stakeholder managements and roles allocations
- Presentation and Team Effectiveness
- Change Management, Innovation management, Kaizen, 5 Ys, .. more
Interested Participants or Preferred Audiences ?
VQMS specifically designed course, meets the requirements of the following:
- Freshers – Engineering graduates / MBA’s / Professionals / Job seekers.
- leader of projects in Quality / Production HR/Admin/ Management team of Organizations
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Team leaders, IT or Non-IT Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Jr /Senior Management
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Please visit MENU – TRAINING – LEAN SIX SIGMA for various types of Six Sigma Programs.
For any query please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org