Upcoming – Webinar
#IndustrialKnowledge #corporate #awareness #Quality #standards
VQMS – provides FREE Webinar towards Knowledge enhancement to freshers, professionals, new entrepreneurs and industry start-ups to get facilitated towards professional skill building, towards Various Govt . Schemes also how Start-ups can utilize various industrial standards towards their Organizational branding, towards Digital Franchisee of VQMS… more. By registering you can cover few of the standards / topics mentioned as follows :
- Six Sigma Certifications – Green Belt, Black Belt … more
- ISO 9001 QMS and all ISO related Certifications . .. . more
- Consulting and Implementation of Quality Standards
- MSME – Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Udhyam Registration, NSIC
- GEM – Govt. E-Marketplace for digital or E-Tendering Platform, Startupindia
- QCI – Quality Council of India, FSSAI – Food Liscence or Registration, Digital Certification
- Planning, Budgeting, Execution of Start-ups
- Internal Auditing at Industries , their benefits towards organizational growth & Development.
- CE Marking for Product recognition and quality enhancement at wider networks.
- Manufacturing Industries – IATF or TS-16949 standardization . . . . more
Benefits of Webinar :
Get to know about various Quality Standards, Develop first level knowledge about the topics concerned. Future benefits towards industrial & professional capability developments.. more
Types of WEBINAR :
i) INDIVIDUAL Click the Pic and get yourself registered for the webinar.
ii) INSTITUTIONS – We can provide exclusive webinar are per the number of audience, related to industrial capability development, / to make student Industry ready.
iii) INDUSTRY / CORPORATE :
We identify the actual requirements of the organization and deliver the webinar, fulfilling customer satisfaction.
The make in India campaign will lead to an increase in exports and manufacturing. An increase in exports will improve the economy and India will be transformed into a global hub of manufacturing through global investment using the current technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Attending webinar : Freshers, Experienced, Startups, Entrepreneurs
Please visit MENU for various types of Industrial Services .
For any query please mail at email@example.com
For Quick response :