Contract Drafting :
Training – for Law Graduates or Anyone Legal Practitioners
In today’s highly competitive corporate world / Business environment, budget oriented planning or forecast-based planning methods are insufficient for a large corporates to survive and prosper and expansion.
A simplified view of the Contract Drafting – corporate solutions process can be defined as follows :
- Contract Drafting
- Requirement Analysis
- Scope Analysis
- Constraint analysis
- … more
Hidden Skill Developments:
- International capabilities development
- Regulatory & Compliance Management
- Legal Business Competencies, Best Practices
Target Participants / Audience
- Engineering / LLB or LLM Graduates / Advocates / Legal Practitioners or legal Executives /Any :
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the corporate Legal process solutions / strategy framework
- Professionals who are working in an organization that has adapted Legal Solutions as manager and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute in an Quality compliant service management function.
Expertise of Mentor / Trainers :
- Trainers has sound expertise over working as a Legal Manager / Law Mentor / LPO Implementor / project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience in the Legal process implementation & control.
- Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients in the Legal project management to deliver legal outsourcing and improve quality and productivity.
- In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial Law management methods for companies.
Post the completion of the course
- Assist in professional resume preparation
- Assist in improving interview skills
For any query please mail at email@example.com
Mode of Payment : Payment