LEAN Training & Certification
Lean Manufacturing – is a widely used term in industrial sector.
LEAN certification are the high-in-demand towards waste elimination concepts, with standardization of process flow or workflow or process streamlining for business benefits and plan kaizens using the Lean thinking, tools and concepts at their work arounds.
LEAN is a management methodology meant for driving process improvements in the delivery of goods and services.
It provides businesses with the tools to improve the capability of their business processes.
It is a business process that allows companies to drastically improve their bottom line by designing and monitoring everyday business activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction.
Key concepts and topics covered :
Introduction to LEAN
What is Lean?.
Key Concepts in Lean ,
Relation with organizational excellence.
Lean Tools and Concepts :
• 5S , 5Y’s ,
• Batch processing,
• Flow Processing ,
• SMED, • Kanban ,
• Just in time concepts,
• Push vs Pull systems,
• Load Leveling,
• Standardizing flow,
• Poka Yoke ,
• Visual Controls , Kaizens ,
• Value Stream Mapping
• Waste Management
• Process Streamlining
• Non-value added activities
• LEAN Roadmap in organizations
• KAIZEN Techniques
Interested Participants or Audiences ?
VQMSTM specifically designed course, meets the requirements of the following:
• Fresh or exp engineering graduates / MBA’s / Professionals / Job seekers.
• leader of projects in HR/Admin/ Management team of Organizations
• Managers or Future managers including management students
• Quality Assurance Engineers, Team leaders, IT or Non-IT Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Jr /Senior Management
• Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
For any query please mail at [email protected]
Mode of Payment : Payment